View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 11:59 PM   #15
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Nope nope nope nope. I cannot believe this is a 'real' photo. The earth has tilted on its axis, and the bottom has fallen out of my world.

Here is my question.

How do we know this is an authentic photo? Any geek can make a mock-up. With all the rumors flying about a Kindle 2, taking it to the next level showing pics wouldn't be beyond belief. Is the "leaker" so trustworthy as to be believed without questions?

If it is real, including a pouch is just stupid. It needs more protection than that. A miniature joystick?? No replaceable battery? Judas H. Priest!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote