View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 10:21 PM   #15554
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Jeffrey Deaver & Carolyn Keene (Mildred A Wirt)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
I finished Ever After yesterday and am now in the middle of The Secret of the Old Clock, the first of the Nancy Drew books by Carolyn Keene. I'll start on Third Shift - Pact by Hugh Howey when I finish and then on to another Nancy Drew mystery (revisiting your youth is fun).
I finished reading both Third Shift - Pact and the second Nancy Drew Mystery, The Hidden Staircase. Hugh Howey's new addition to the silo saga was really really first rate, as always. Now on to Jeffrey Deaver's, The Bone Collector since quite a few posters really seemed to like it a lot and the fifth Nancy Drew Mystery, The Secret of Shadow Ranch (out-of-sequence because I just read 3 and 4 [also out-of-sequence]).

alansplace is online now   Reply With Quote