View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 01:10 AM   #121
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
*sigh* the Zen was great. mine had a metal housing. I was working a lot of construction at the time and I would set it up with speakers. it got dropped, kicked across floors and thouroughly abused. just couldn't stand up to a washing machine. I couldn't find another metal cased one so went with the Zune
Metal case? I missed that one! My Zen has a plastic case and now that my beau uses it, it's starting to feel a little wiggly. The Zen included audio books when I shuffled music, the Sansa doesn't include them when shuffling, which is why it's my new fav. I usually keep it clipped to my collar with a set of short cord earbuds.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote