View Single Post
Old 08-17-2016, 02:30 PM   #44
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Hello, everyone! Time to start thinking about Post Captain, the second in the series. I won't start a thread for it until mid-September, but if you want to get a copy from the library, a bit of advanced planning is recommended.

A list of available sites to purchase or borrow these books, in multiple formats, is in Post 2 of this thread.

Based on my experiences with Master & Commander, I'll be doing my reading by combining the eBook and Audible (Patrick Tull) versions. But if you're getting your audio versions from the Library, you also have the excellent Simon Vance versions. (Or, if you were smart like issybird and bought them all when they were on sale and still available.) For those of you using the UK Audible site, I think your only choice is the Ric Jerome version.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote