View Single Post
Old 08-20-2015, 10:55 AM   #3
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Notes and other patches

Notes:

* The `Custom page refresh options` patch has been split into two patches, one for 1,2,3,...,12 pages and the other for 1,2,4,8,16,32,64 pages per refresh.

* `Wi-Fi insomnia` patch is still missing. I think the Wi-Fi watchdog function might be handled by the seperate fickel process now?

* There seems to be something a little different with the EPUB reader layout in full-screen mode. After upgrading from 3.17.0 to 3.17.3 I can't get the layout of the ePub book I was reading exactly back to where it was. The KEPUB reader seems to be unaffected,

* Sickel doesn't automatically reboot anymore, so there should be no need to patch it.

More patches:

A replacement hyphenation dictionary for the Dutch language.

A new `Force user line spacing in ePubs` patch.

A patch to `Always display chapter name on navigation menu`.

If you know of any other patches for firmware 3.17.3 post them in this thread and I'll add them to this post.

Last edited by GeoffR; 09-17-2015 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Added link to `Always display chapter name on navigation menu` patch.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote