View Single Post
Old 08-13-2015, 02:10 PM   #14
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
I have made some patches to sickel which I hope will make it a bit slower to reboot, but without otherwise changing its functionality. These are experimental, I don't really know how sickel works, so be warned.

If you want to experiment you can extract the attached patch_sickel_3170.zip archive over top of the patch_kobo_3170.zip from post #1 to add the sickel patches to your existing patches. patch_sickel_3170.zip contains a replacement shell script for Linux/Mac, and a sickel.patch file.

The default settings should increase the time before a reboot is triggered from 10 seconds to 30 seconds.
GeoffR how do you mean extract over top?

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote