View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 11:17 PM   #51
KindleChickie
Connoisseur
KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KindleChickie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: DX, iPad 2, Kindle 3, Nook simple touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geralt View Post
I dont get this. Sorry, but 40% of the books you read, you dont like/hate? That's a waste of time and sorry to say but it doesn't look like you are choosing well, if you say you like chick lit.
If you like it so much, why are you not enjoying it?
You keep assuming she reviews all the books she reads. So it isnt that she "hates" 40% of the books she reads, just 40% of the books she reviews. It actually makes sense to me. A book usually has to move me one way or another for me to review it. Most books I read don't. So most of my reviews will be 5 star or 1 star.

But I can't help but wonder why you even care? You are putting a lot of energy into being annoyed by a stranger on the internet. No?

Just had a peek and my average is 3.11. So there are only slightly more 5 stars than 1 stars.

Last edited by KindleChickie; 03-21-2013 at 11:25 PM.
KindleChickie is offline   Reply With Quote