View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 11:46 PM   #1486
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Small Favor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
OH MY

Did I really get so brainwashed as to not see it? Just finished chapter 38 in Small Favor and have a question for you that read and reread it often:
Spoiler:
Michael confronts Harry about having his head messed with. And all of a sudden Harry remembers last using his blasting rod at the first Gruff attack. Is it really gone as in gone from any mentioning in the book from that point on until then? And how did I never get suspicious. Sure now that I know, it seems rather stupid that I did not see it before. How could we get so brainwashed as to miss that? Yeah sure, if you don't say that you forgot your blasting rod, then you won't see that you forgot about it. Reason would be, you really forgot about it and not just forgot to grab it. Forgot to remember more like. I think Jim Butcher is using some kind of magic when he writes that. Is it really gone from the book?
You'll just have to wait and see like we all did.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote