View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 01:05 PM   #198
Arios
A curiosus lector!
Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Touch
@awp

Hi awp.

I use many tools to create epub and awp is probably one of the easiest to use.

Now, I have a feature request: would it be possible to add to the conversion menu (Save as eBook) an option that would remove empty paragraphs of the doc file? These empty paragraphs are a true plague and not so easy to spot in document files; and they often undermine the "good" behavior of epub files.

I know this kind of function already exists in other converters, so it is certainly possible to add it. It would be really useful, at least for me!

Have a nice day.
Arios is offline   Reply With Quote