View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 01:57 PM   #13
chrisridd
Guru
chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura ONE, Marvin 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
If you are a Calibre user and your epubs are non-DRM, an epub-to-epub conversion will put your chosen Calibre cover inside the epub as page 1. Once again you have the option to retain aspect ratio, or not.
An unstated goal was that I wanted an understanding of what was happening and needed in the epub. I didn't want to just run calibre and have it do "stuff" :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
A non-Calibre option you might like to try out is the epubfixer standalone utility.
That's more-or-less Windows-only. I messed around with mono a few years ago, and well, never again!
chrisridd is offline   Reply With Quote