View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 11:32 PM   #12
VicLavigne
e-reading since 2008
VicLavigne goes to infinity... and beyond!VicLavigne goes to infinity... and beyond!VicLavigne goes to infinity... and beyond!VicLavigne goes to infinity... and beyond!VicLavigne goes to infinity... and beyond!VicLavigne goes to infinity... and beyond!VicLavigne goes to infinity... and beyond!VicLavigne goes to infinity... and beyond!VicLavigne goes to infinity... and beyond!VicLavigne goes to infinity... and beyond!VicLavigne goes to infinity... and beyond!

Device: Nook STR, Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlewis78 View Post
I just put several epub books on my brand new Nook STR via calibre. Ran out of space. Not sure how many I added -- probably 100. Initially (and so far) the Nook would not connect to my home wifi network (kept saying on it that my password was wrong -- but it was right). So I can't register it but also cannot access homepage or library, settings or anything else except the access wifi pages.

Very disappointed so far. I always liked the Nook STR when I played with the demo models.
Ran out of space with only 100 sideloaded epubs? They must have been either scans or really heavy with illustrations. The majority of my epub books are about 1/2 mb in size. Still, you always have the SD card slot for expansion.
VicLavigne is offline   Reply With Quote