View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 09:51 PM   #2
SameerH
Product Manager
SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Currently all the target units are 'With Offers'. The retail locations are supposed to provide adequate signage signifying this, but not as a 'Sale', $99 is regular price for KT with Offers. I'm sorry this was not the case for you, I'd be annoyed as well.

I would feel free to take it back. There are a few other retail options for you if you are looking for the non-ad-supported version. Bestbuy.com should have it and you can get it from the Kobo.com website as well.

let me know if I can help further.

Last edited by SameerH; 11-28-2011 at 09:55 PM.
SameerH is offline   Reply With Quote