View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 08:31 AM   #4
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
I like to get some use out of my devices before I change them. It's the nature of the market that the minute you buy a device, it is already outdated. I'm very happy with my iPad 2 and the changes I'd like to see concern software rather than hardware.

As long as the battery holds and new versions of the OS can still run with reasonable speed on my device, I'm not planning to change it.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote