View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 10:46 AM   #3
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsquash View Post
Thanks for the tip. Looks like a good read. I just went to buy it and noticed that a sequel, "After America", was released last week, and is available as an ebook. Thought I'd mention it to you on the off-chance that you weren't aware of it yet.
I wrote this . . . "Book Report?" before I had completed the book.I was about 30 - 40 pages from the end. I was a little disappointed in a couple of the story lines (the book contains 5 story lines set in different parts of the world.)

I thought a couple of the story lines felt. . .condensed and artificially truncated. Not as satisfying an end to the story line as I thought they deserved. It may have been in an effort to set things up for the sequel.

That relatively minor flaw aside. I enjoyed the book very much and do not regret having read it. I will definitely get "After America"
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote