View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 10:40 PM   #106
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtinG View Post
I got both installed in less than 25 minutes as both were installing on their respective devices concurrently.

App Updates

Immediately after updating the OSes, I went to the App Store app to check for updates to apps. On the iPad there were 7 updates waiting. I checked just before updating to iPadOS and there wer zero. I had to manually refresh the screen a few time on the iPhone though before it updated the list from 0 to 7. So iOS 13.1 continues to have some refresh issues it seems.
I think this is normal, or at least reasonable. If app update is approved following Apple’s decision to release an update, it is better to hold the app updates until after the system update.

Moreover, app developers may be proactively fixing things they discovered in testing with the beta, and putting the fixes in the app update for that version, so users don’t have to wait days after update to get the fix.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote