View Single Post
Old 01-29-2015, 07:55 PM   #3
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
@BR -- I finally have my excuse, I guess...

@ Alexander, I have for a while wanted to be able to store the original filename in a custom column (for reasons explained HERE).
But... I was always too lazy.

One way would be to patch calibre, to add in a feature that allows keeping the file contents metadata and overriding it with the filename regex (and also enabling custom columns in the from_filename metadata). The other way would be to add it via a script, possibly via calibre-debug, possibly via bash.

I will have to see sometime soon, if I can bash something together.

Last edited by eschwartz; 01-29-2015 at 07:58 PM.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote