View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 09:22 AM   #2
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmee View Post
There's some things that are very buggy in Coolreader.
What format are you reading in CoolReader? With FB2, I have never seen any of the weirdness that you report with CoolReader.
Currently I am reading "Abandoned" by Cody McFadyen. I purchased the book as an EPUB, but converted the book, with the final output being generated by Book Designer. Earlier, the FB2 output of Calibre was not very good, but I have not tried any Calibre FB2 books lately.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote