View Single Post
Old 09-16-2018, 08:15 PM   #54
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
The PW3 actually has bigger bezels than the Glo HD. What I meant by tapered edges is that the PW3's back curves thinner towards the edges kinda like what you see on some smartphones (e.g. Moto G). Meanwhile, the Glo HD is more boxy.
Looking at my Glo HD, I would describe the back side edges as slightly tapered. Looking at pictures of a PW3, I would describe the back edges as rounded.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote