View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 12:44 AM   #1109
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by oguzonat View Post
Sure willus ty I'll pm them to you

My desktop runs on win7 64bits
The good news is that your file is a natively generated file, so it's really clean, but the bad news is that the layout is quite complicated and variable (some pages with notes in the margins, some pages with 2 columns, lots of different figure positions and placements).

This is the best I've got so far, but it doesn't separate the columns on the 2-column pages:

k2pdfopt -nle -nro file.pdf

The -nle (notes left side on even pages) and -nro (notes right side on odd pages) look for notes in the margins and separate them out, and that seems to work pretty well. I'll have to look into why the 2-column pages don't work.

Last edited by willus; 08-10-2015 at 12:49 AM.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote