Thread: Glo Kobo Firmware 2.3.1
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 10:46 PM   #108
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Just a couple of comments about updating to 2.3.1:

Books that do not specify font size as part of the chapter body have an odd glitch of dropping to the smallest font size when you page to a new chapter.
It took longer than 2.2.1 to process the uSD cards when I inserted them into the Touch or Glo after the upgrade. OTOH, the covers and books seem to stay in sync and you get used to watching the two second delay between each cover thumbnail on the home screen being drawn.
Regards,
David
Quote:
Originally Posted by danskmacabre View Post
Yes I've noticed this from 2.2.1 and 2.3.1 , quite irritating.
I can't be bothered changing my ebooks tho to cater for this glitch, I'll just wait until a new firmware fixes it.

Seems like a pretty bad one for the Kobo devs to miss tho, how did this get past testing?
Yep, I also get that font change when changing chapters as well.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote