View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 06:42 PM   #12
SmokeAndMirrors
Addict
SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Asus Eee Pad Slider
Quote:
Originally Posted by xg4bx View Post
i have to admit that when i heard his final words i let out a guffaw. somehow i expected something a tad more profound than the reaction i had to touching my first boob
Given the sort of magical thinking Jobs was prone to, I'm not surprised. Seems fitting, really.

As much as I have a general distaste for magical thinking, and as much as this story could be the wishful thinking of a mourning sibling wanting to believe he achieved death rather than succumbing to it, that seems, as it's presented, a pretty cool way to go about death.
SmokeAndMirrors is offline   Reply With Quote