View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 01:48 PM   #4
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthe View Post
My rule of thumb is, when I see it, I buy it. And then I download it and convert it to a secondary format so that I'll always be able to read it on any of my devices.

I started doing that when a couple of Kindle books that I know that I owned no longer showed up in my Kindle library.
I need to do that, also. I’ve had a massive reduction in the KIndle books I owned. Most were on the freebie list, but some were not... At one stage I had over 1000 titles (got a bit carried away at first, with freebies)... I did reduce the total myself but I know I still had over 300 there... except now theres less than 100. TBR list decapitated.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote