Thread: PRS-T1 Cases... again.
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 11:18 AM   #9
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (Kobo, NOOK, Kindle, Google Play Books & Scribd)
I just bought this case: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005NCO35S/ and I'm really happy with it. (It is the Sony case.) I was worried about the stylus, but I can clip on the inside at the spine, and the cover closes perfectly.

I'm not a bend-the-cover-back reader, so I can't speak to that.

I like that the reader clips in snuggly, instead of having to slide it into some sort of holder, but that is my personal preference and something I specifically seek out for my covers.
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote