View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 05:36 PM   #12
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
I wouldn't even know how to change a book. I really don't pay that much attention to things like how much space is between paragraphs - it would have to be something really weird and abnormal for me to notice. The only real problem I've had with an ebook was one where the font size couldn't be changed - it was stuck on a way-too-large size. I contacted the Sony store (this was back when Sony was still selling ebooks) and they got it fixed.

As for the repeated information in series books - I can think of a couple of reasons for this - 1. If case someone who hasn't read the earlier books picks up a later book in the series, they will have some background. Or 2. if someone is reading the books as they are issued, and it's been a year between the publication of books 2 and 3, the reader might have forgotten some details from book 2 a year later and be glad for the reminders in book 3. If you binge read all the books in a series one right after the other you will notice the repetition.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote