View Single Post
Old 06-24-2018, 11:34 AM   #6
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post

As for "panties". Someone recently said to me that panties is what men call women's underpants, women call them knickers. But I think it's one of those words that is both regional and era sensitive.
The word "panties" makes my skin crawl; it's so coy and cutesy, but unfortunately it's the common term here. Knickers are men's clothing; I enjoy seeing baseball players who still wear the traditional knickers instead of the more common and much less flattering long pants.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote