View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 02:55 PM   #171
JeanOlivier
JeanOlivier is a glorious beacon of lightJeanOlivier is a glorious beacon of lightJeanOlivier is a glorious beacon of lightJeanOlivier is a glorious beacon of lightJeanOlivier is a glorious beacon of lightJeanOlivier is a glorious beacon of lightJeanOlivier is a glorious beacon of lightJeanOlivier is a glorious beacon of lightJeanOlivier is a glorious beacon of lightJeanOlivier is a glorious beacon of lightJeanOlivier is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo Glo HD
First of all, good job on plato. It really is a nice reading app and it is now my default choice for PDFs/DJVUs. There's a lot of potential in this program! Très bon travail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baskerville View Post
[...]
  • I've removed the frontlight edges swipe interaction: I'm not using it.
[...]
I find this feature very useful if I pick up my reader in the dark and I want to turn on the front light without having to turn on a light and thus risking to wake up my girlfriend. Any way it could become an option? Or a way to blindly turn on the light to something like 5%?

I also have a few minor observations (I'm using the 0.4.0 release from your github):

- I noticed that most of my covers don't show up on Plato; when I select a book, the screen is blank instead of showing the book cover.

- All of the authors show up as Unknown Author in the book selection menu, even if I can see and select authors in the top bar, so that's a bit weird.

- If I press the TOC button on the bottom right, is there a way to close that screen without selecting an entry?

A last question, what is the wifi used for? It's nice to have the option but I fail to understand what Plato uses the internet for.

Thanks again for that nice program!

Last edited by JeanOlivier; 05-11-2018 at 03:07 PM.
JeanOlivier is offline   Reply With Quote