View Single Post
Old 04-27-2018, 04:03 PM   #166
baskerville
Evangelist
baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura ONE
I've released version 0.4.0.

Please note that the content of the main archive is no longer embedded within a .adds/plato directory.
  • I've removed the frontlight edges swipe interaction: I'm not using it.
  • You can now save the current frontlight levels. You can also load a saved preset. If there's at least two saved presets, the current frontlight levels can be interpolated based on the two nearest presets. The distance measurement is based on the light sensor level on the Aura ONE and on the minutes elapsed since midnight on every other model.
  • New setting: reader.finished. The possible values are "notify" and "close".
  • The representation of the frontlightLevels setting has changed: you'll have to remove it from your settings.json.
  • The build process is now documented thoroughly.

Last edited by baskerville; 04-27-2018 at 04:06 PM.
baskerville is offline   Reply With Quote