View Single Post
Old 01-21-2017, 05:15 PM   #99
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
Quote:
Originally Posted by james_ View Post
In the older builds the built in dictionary app was so busy communicating with god knows who ... that the battery would fall off a cliff virtually (why a dictionary needs all your contacts is a bit of a mystery to me...).

!
you right, did you update to which version of lollipop exactly?
I do not like too much spy on my phone as well, but tell me did you need to root the phone? is something I do not want to take risk on that, the phone could brick

I am just waiting will come a bigger eink phone in the market but in the meantime would be useful. How come nobody hacked the dictionary APK to find which data are sent? Looks trivial for people that do it often.
as ereader works perfect. From nova luncher set a widget for the folder books with your favorite explorer. Organize your books in collections es i have psychology esoterism, finance etc, then inside finance i have finance 1, finance2 and so on.
you open the folder and launch the pdfs with repligo reader if you like to highlight pdf in reflow mode( the app does not exist anymore, you have to find your way, and then open the ebooks with your favorite epub reader, for instance a moon+reader pro or mantano are ages beyond whatever present ereader, and enlarging the text make them perfect for the small screen, but you won't repent because you will hve the erader always with you as a second skin. One note do not change epubs locations anymore if you want to maintain the features, last page etc if you use moon+reader, for Mantano or others I do not know, but also Mantano is pretty cool. Pity both of them do not sustain highlights in reflow mode

Last edited by trocchietto; 01-21-2017 at 05:24 PM.
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote