View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 05:13 PM   #2
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
I really doubt Barnes & Noble is going to under. Not anytime soon. Yes, they'll close a lot of stores, but there are still other places where people buy/see books. Wal-Mart. Sam's Club. Costco. Sure, they only carry a fraction of what B&N does in store, but they carry the stuff people want to buy, and they sell through it quickly. Then there's the public library.

Why on earth would the ebook market would plummet without a showroom? My ebook showroom is right in my living room, on my computer. Along with Goodreads, MobileRead, ereaderiq and the various other websites I look at to find new releases and recommendations.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote