View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 05:16 PM   #8
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrrho View Post
1) is one of them significantly easier to use than the other one (more stable / intuitive, or can be made so through appropriate initial setup).
Maybe the Pocketbook wins here a little bit, but I am not sure. At least, you will find a user guide on their homepage if you want to inform yourself beforehand. For the Onyx Boox I couldn't find one.
Quote:
2) I see that both can play mp3. Is one of them significantly better than the other for: ...
Elfwreck already answered it.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote