View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 10:11 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by kylliancole View Post
I'm using Calibre version 0.8.63 on a PC. I am using the option to auto-add from a folder as well as the option to auto-convert to mobi. Whenever I put books that are already in mobi format into the folder that I have selected to auto-add from, the mobi books do not get added to the Calibre library. They just stay in the folder. Other formats add properly from the folder and then convert automatically with no problems. I've tried searching the forums and the manual and wasn't able to find anything. Is anyone else having this problem? Am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance.
Did you tick the "check for duplicates" box in the Adding Books: Auto Add configuration?
When ticked, it is supposed to Ask you what to do (I assume the default is Ignore duplicates).
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote