View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 12:36 PM   #14
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Maybe some Epson stock is in my future.
Participation at MobileRead might qualify that as "Insider Trading."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catire View Post
Looks great but i wonder how much they will sell these for when they come out, an arm and a leg or just your firstborn child?
People will pay more for professional devices, and I've always believed that an A4/Letter sized display device would be primarily a professional device.

As mentioned above, they would be too big for casual pursuits, but to replace a clipboard or a laptop in a reference/notation function, they'd be the bomb for professions such as lawyer, doctor, teacher/professor, anyone who handles lots of paper that they don't necessarily need to keep long-term ... and of course every manager on up to CEO who has to display gizmological dominance over his/her "herd."
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote