View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 06:38 AM   #27
Robert22
Zealot
Robert22 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRobert22 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRobert22 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRobert22 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRobert22 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRobert22 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRobert22 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRobert22 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRobert22 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRobert22 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRobert22 has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: PRS-505 600 300 350 T1 T2 Kindle PW1 PW2 KV Clara 2E Libra 2 Leaf 2
Hi Kolenka,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolenka View Post
At least the thumbnail paths make sense now. The path just points into the cache, into a folder whose name is the id # for the row in the book table. So if a book has an _id of 89, then the thumbnail will be under the 89 folder in the cache folder. That makes it fairly easy to figure out where to put a thumbnail without clashing with Sony's software.
After doing a little investigation the table "Books" in the Books DB has a field called "thumbnail" which contains an explicit path and file name to the thumbnail file. The path is composed/constructed with the _id field though. HTH

I also have a question for you. I download kovidgoyal's calibre version that supports the T1 and am able to load files onto my reader using it. Switching over to the "Device" view I see the newly added books. However when I disconnect from my PC then reconnect, the "Device" view is empty, although I can still add new books. Am I missing something to make this work correctly?

Thanks a lot!
Robert22 is offline   Reply With Quote