View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 12:46 AM   #22
Kolenka
<Insert Wit Here>
Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Forma
I can give you a copy of the SQLite DB to investigate yourself if you like. I haven't seen anything at this point that creates a technical hurdle

The DB is relational, which will help a bit with collection management. Thumbnail file paths are stored in the books table. I haven't dived in to try to find a pattern to Sony's own choice of where to put thumbnails. I also haven't yet checked to see if Sony uses a single DB or if it has one DB in main memory and another on the SD card.

I'm doing a little work getting accustomed to the Calibre plugin model and the existing PRS and Kobo plugins (since the Kobo plugin uses SQLite). But it is a little slow simply from lack of knowledge of the code, and having to fit it in with what little free time I have.

EDIT: Doesn't help when Bazaar isn't Lion compatible out of the box. Took me a bit to actually read the warning on that one.

Last edited by Kolenka; 10-05-2011 at 12:49 AM.
Kolenka is offline   Reply With Quote