View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 06:23 PM   #3
smallhagrid
Hillbilly
smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: EZReader
Talking

Thank you for replying, Tselling !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tselling View Post
What firmware do you actually want? I am guessing that you would need to modify the 34 or 35 firmware to get rid of the checks.... flash it (that way the current firmware is happy). Then also get rid of the checks in the version you want and flash it.
Here's how I see it...I lack knowledge of whether even somehow getting back to 33g would make it work as it once did, failing that though I would be very happy to have one of the older versions with the Foxit re-flow as long as it somehow also did the TXT files without constantly locking up tightly.

I was trying the Chinese ones and others in hopes that something - anything would actually get in there successfully and make it work near as well as it once did. None of them would though and that is why I've asked for help.

You know WAAAAY more about this stuff than I ever will, so if you have any suggestion or thing that you feel would be best and most likely to work I would be very happy to do that.

Thanks !

mark
smallhagrid is offline   Reply With Quote