View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 10:56 AM   #7
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lo Zeno View Post
I've applied for an invitation too!
I already develop Android applications using the standard SDK and NDK in Eclipse, but a tool to make the smallest applications more quickly is surely welcome.

That, and also I suspect that I may be able to turn the AppInventor into a Form Designer to use with my standard projects in Eclipse.
Based on the invitation form-it looks like they are focusing on students..I probably should have used an .edu email address
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote