View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 01:31 PM   #25
fidvo
Addict
fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by fidvo View Post
I was referring to line 50 in __init__.py in the plugin zip file. Am I wrong in thinking this limits the file types that the plugin operates on? Admittedly my knowledge of Python in general and Calibre plugins specifically is limited.

Anyway, I just installed the new version of the plugin, and I just have to say:

Never mind. I just tested it with a file type not on that list, and it works fine. Apparently the plugin ignores that list, which is good because it means it will work on all file types.

If I'm feeling particularly ambitious I might try to implement my wish list items on my own copy of the plugin, but as of right now I'm very pleased with it.
fidvo is offline   Reply With Quote