View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 04:31 PM   #4
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
I'm not surprised. I don't see what's the appeal of an Amazon tablet, they're heavily skinned and OS updates are hard to come by, if at all. You're better off with a Nexus tablet, unless you're into the minority that root and install a custom ROM - and even then, with the price of the Nexus devices, there's little reason for that.
The friends I have who own Fire's primarily use them for Amazon video. The only other option they would have is an iPad (for HD Amazon video on a tablet).
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote