View Single Post
Old 12-15-2015, 02:17 AM   #2
Jmirko
Recovered collector
Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: see signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakyspider View Post
I've been trying to find somewhere online that is currently selling cases for the iRex DR800, and the iRex DR1000, but I am unable to find any for sale. Is anyone aware of somewhere that might sell them?
I was looking for such cases a few years ago, and found nothing especially made for these devices - no wonder, they have been out of production for years. Fortunately, there are a lot of generic tablet cases out there - you just need to make sure to get the right size.
The DR1000 is the trickier one, but I found one that fits perfectly:

http://www.mline.com/epages/mlineB2C...ectID=22011932

Other generic cases made for 12-inch tablets might fit, too.
Jmirko is offline   Reply With Quote