View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 03:53 PM   #7
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Interesting and intriguing. Not so much because I'd ever want to buy another Sony product after all the recent DRM debacles, but rather because Sony hasn't given up despite their obvious failure to successfully market the Sony Librie. In my opinion what went wrong with the Librie was a) it's restrictive DRM and b) limited availability (of both, the reader and content). So is Sony going to change any of their DRM strategies? I highly doubt it. Instead, they will probably try to convince consumers that DRM isn't all that evil by getting as many publishers as possible on their side to increase the availability of content. And herein lies a spark of hope: Once publishers become aware of the e-book market, they might as well consider supporting other, less-restrictive e-book formats.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote