Thread: Which to get?
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 07:02 AM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaAnn View Post
I've only used Sony for ebook readers. I currently have a T3 and just recently have two lines that across the screen that white out the words. I'm trying to decide if I should get another T3 or switch to a new brand. I currently buy from Amazon, but I have books from the Sony/Kobo store before Sony stopped selling books. I use Calibre to upload and sort my books.
I don't need to have wi-fi, I'm fine with connecting to my computer with a USB to upload books. I don't need sound or lighting.
So what is a good basic reader; the Kindle, Kobo, or Nook?
I used to use a T1 and then I moved to Kobo. I highly recommend the Kobo Libra H2O. It has a 7" screen and I think you'll really like it. I have an older Kobo Aura H2O that I've been using it for 5 years. That's longer then any Sony I've had.

Kobo is a good choice when moving from Sony. I think you'll like the firmware on Kobo better then that of Sony.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote