View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 06:39 PM   #24
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
I shall acquire it for my weekend reading! Since I can't be there to party with you guys, this - and some beverages - will be a close second to what would happen if I showed up and attempted to converse with you by memorizing Google phrases!
i can't help but hope you'll do that someday, as i am sure it would be outstandingly entertaining, what with the mad lobsters and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
So - did this exchange make me look suave?
"suave" ? is that what they're calling it these days ?
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote