View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 10:08 AM   #151
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by drofgnal View Post
Most reviews of Sanderson's completion were positive after Jordan sort of lost his way in later books. In that case I guess it was a good thing. I only read the first one and didn't pick up the other 14....
Yes, Sanderson;s completion was very good. I liked them more than Sanderson's original works. I've expressed the view before that Jordon was very much in need of a firm editor to keep him on track. It was commonly held that after the first couple of books, every other book was just filler that didn't move the story along.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote