View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 08:30 AM   #6
rhari79
Addict
rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: .*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
Well, the offer is NIB and therefore I guess the battery will be working nicely. Am I wrong?

150€ seems to be a reasonable price for the thing...
I think 150 is too high, for a 5+yr old one. NIB would also mean the battery has run down never been charged and probably dead by now.

I think, I got 2 used old ones, for 80eu and 10-20eu..off ebay. Both had bloated batteries.
I was able to replace the 1st with batteries from my rotted book edition. I am still yet to try some soldering skills on the second one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
Is there any other way to make 3rd party apps installable?
Please just look at the thread just before this one. I have posted a way to use a browser feature to enable shell access.
I can upload later some html+script to get it working.

Last edited by rhari79; 10-07-2017 at 08:31 AM. Reason: fixed quote
rhari79 is offline   Reply With Quote