View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 09:56 AM   #47
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
I wish the Marketing videos on the Kindle 2 web page would have shown some shots of the device in the optional cases. I know they want to show off the sleek new design but I found it so artificial showing people standing on the street and sitting on the beach reading without a cover not to mention carrying it around stuffing it in pockets and purses. It just seems to reinforce the stereotype that a lot of people have that electronic reader are too cold and sterile to read on comfortably.

These covers look really good but I'd like to see better pictures with the K2 in them. Probably just a timing thing because the covers weren't available yet when they were shooting the marketing stuff.

On an aside I found the error that snuck through amusing with the video of the current Kindle customers commenting on the new K2. It claimed the one Software Engineer was a Kindle owner since July 2007. Very impressive since they weren't available until Nov 2007.
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote