View Single Post
Old 08-02-2006, 04:37 AM   #12
Henrycat
Zealot
Henrycat can extract oil from cheeseHenrycat can extract oil from cheeseHenrycat can extract oil from cheeseHenrycat can extract oil from cheeseHenrycat can extract oil from cheeseHenrycat can extract oil from cheeseHenrycat can extract oil from cheeseHenrycat can extract oil from cheeseHenrycat can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosentredere
You just have to use the options under Paragraph Style Options/Keep Options. There you can set the number of lines at the beginning/end of a paragraph that will be kept on a page.
I could do just that, and Indesign would steal the last 1/2/3 lines of text from the previous page to add to the next one... I really don't like the look or the idea of "non full" pages though :| (the previous page would have an 1/2/3 empty lines at the bottom)

I would like to have some kind of wildcard combination i could input in the search, so i could find orphans. If there was something like:

^begin_page^1line_of_text^p

Probably doesn't exist, but if it did then i could simply go about finding orphans, and tweak the Kerning, Tracking and Horizontal Scale of the text in the previous page/pages so the orphan text would go to the previous page...

If anyone know of an automated mode to to this i would apreciate
Henrycat is offline   Reply With Quote