Thread: PRS-505 Care
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 09:23 AM   #9
JanetCinNC
Groupie
JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 650 in red, Sony PRS-600 in red, Sony PRS-505 in red, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbloudg20 View Post
Can anyone provide some available hard case options for my 700, or a universal one? I will be putting it in my backpack regularly, and would rather take the precaution now, then find a cracked screen later.
If you read my post (number 20) in this thread https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...064#post248064 , you can see the hard case that my husband has been using for months now to protect his reader in his laptop bag. Inside that post, there is a link to another thread that discusses the eCaddy Hardshell Case for the Sony readers. It fits both the PRS-500 and the PRS-505. I've never seen a 700, so I can't say about that one.

The eCaddy is available on Amazon (where I got it) and on eBay.
JanetCinNC is offline   Reply With Quote