View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 11:05 AM   #71
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenieliser View Post
I totally get what you're asking. I don't minding the love story being the sub plot. I've picked up "Pillars of the Earth" I think the last 3 times I've gone into B&N... Maybe I should just read it eh?

Thanks for all the suggestions!!! Lots to choose from now!
Well, it's a large book, so picking it up and then putting it down is probably good exercise for upper body strength.

BTW, it is a worthy read. If you ever saw the mini-series on TV, while not as awful as "TV Epics" often go, the TV series did not come close to doing justice to the book.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote