Thread: Indexeses
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 05:28 AM   #90
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetSlut View Post
Oh, that's absolutely in there.
Some people wanted to enter paper copies, for example, so what I figure is if you can add new books without requiring a file, then you can also tag them with "own" or not, and since "series" and "volume" tags are already present, that would combine nicely and automatically to do at least part of what you want.

The program is currently indexing books according to a series of meta-data reader plugins, using a user-specified directory hierarchy, and all based on tags. I'm starting the search facilities now.
The big thing it's missing amongst what it does do, is the GUI.

Won't be too long before I can get an alpha out, hopefully.
SAWEET! I'll definitly look forward to take this baby for a testrun!
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote