Thread: Indexeses
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 11:38 PM   #86
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
Ohhh! Just figured out a function I'd really like to see. Have the program automaticly tell me which parts of a series I am missing if I ask it.

Pwett pwease? With a cherry on top...
FYI: That's a nice feature of LibraryThing and one of the main reasons I joined up. I wanted to know what Trek books I was missing from all the series they have it's hard to keep track.

Although, as NetS says, there really isn't any place to get this data. At LibraryThing it is all member supplied data. Although it looks like http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/ does have this type of info. Not sure if they have an API though.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote